In the ever changing world of Google and their Panda and Penguins, choosing a complete digital marketing agency really is your only choice, if going in this direction. An experienced agency that has worked through the altering changes and continues to show great seo results is a company to trust in and believe in to get the best results for your company.
In this industry, a company thinking they are getting a great deal on cheaper seo rates will see results and get exactly what they pay for. While costs are a part of the ultimate decision, if the company is looking to save a buck, then might as well not waste your money.
But the bigger question is what will this seo agency do for our business and do they have a proven track record of success?
Do they offer a complete spectrum of services to show how they can fully optimize your seo strategies? Some may include:
* Link Building
* SEO copywriting
* Social Media pages optimization
* PPC campaigns
* Article & Press Release submissions
* and others that may specifically fit your business’ needs
It’s also important to do your research on the company.
* How long have they been in business?
* Do they practice ethical link building and other digital marketing strategies?
* Is there positive feedback and testimonials (and quantity) from other happy clients that are easily found on their website?
* Will they provide you a detailed SEO proposal for plan of action?
Think of hiring an agency like you would the CEO of your company. It’s so important to learn more about the company, that they are of high integrity, enthusiastic, high energy, a solid overall plan for their own business and a unique strategy for success for your company’s digital marketing needs.
At Swish Digital Marketing Agency, we pride ourselves on this with Christian leadership, integrity and proven track record of success.
For more information about how your business can get toward the top of the search engines… and how Swish Digital Marketing Agency can get you there, find us and “follow” us on our Google+, Facebook or Twitter pages.